call us 0333 006 5599 Unit 16, Victoria Industrial Park, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5AJ
The key to finding the best deal for properties online!

Welcome to Openproperties! has been created with a mission to empower tenants, landlords and property agents. Find property to rent, use our approved contractors or use our FREE property advertising service.

The process to rent your property can be a costly, time consuming minefield. At Openproperties our aim is to simplify the process and give complete access to the tools you need to ensure your property is fully managed and compliant.

As Property Consultants we give property news to Tenants, Landlords and Property Agents alike. Whether it be an EPC, Inventory, Floorplans, Photographs, Gas or Electric safety certificates, Tenant referencing, Tenancy Agreements or using one of our qualified Rated Contractors, all your property requirements will be met. is the key to finding the best deal for properties online!


Full Property Management

Whether you are letting a house, flat, studio or estate etc. We provide a range of services to make your life easier.


Floor Plans

Allow your prospective tenants to check the dimensions of your property  by submitting accurate floor plans.


Rated Contractors

Use our rated, recommended and approved contractors for any maintenance issues or property improvements.

tenant referencing

Tenant Referencing

References are paramount for any landlord to ensure the quality of tenants. Click for advice on how to manage yourself or use an external company.



Get a professional set of 8 photographs of your property for you to keep.

landlord FAQs

Landlord FAQs

Resource area with frequently answered questions posed to landlords.


Tenant FAQs

Some useful info to assist tenants in the form of frequently asked questions

gas safety

Gas Safety Certificate

Tenant safety is paramount. It is a legal requirement to have a valid gas safety certificate in place. Get a no obligation quote from a qualified engineer here.

landlord insurance

Landlord Insurance

Landlords, your property is a major investment and income stream, make sure it is protected. Get a competitive quote.

home insurance

Tenant Insurance

As a tenant you need to insure your goods are insured! Get a competitive quote.

energy performance certificate

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

If you are renting or selling any property, before marketing an Energy performance certificate will be needed. We are happy to help!

property inventory


Ensure both landlord and tenant are protected by keeping an inventory. Click for advice on how to do this yourself or have an inventory clerk provide assistance.